Fun Fridays 2019

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I could fly into greenwood Lk..

id rather go to wildcat and have Jim show us something different

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Maybe, but i have a friend who just got his pilot license. If you feel lucky and we can find a plane, I'll give him a call. /s

Patrick

Staff member
8am start - i know the knobster is going to be chomping at the bit to leave at 6am to get his soul crushed :D

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I think we should start from the reservoir boat launch parking lot, and do a loop around the reservoir. It'll be a mix of woods road, single track, and just a little bit of gnar. This way you guys can all see a bunch of new to you stuff. Wheels down at 8am.

Patrick

Staff member
So I think we should start from the reservoir boat launch parking lot, and do a loop around the reservoir. It'll be a mix of woods road, single track, and just a little bit of gnar. This way you guys can all see a bunch of new to you stuff. Wheels down at 8am.

which bike? what tire pressure? what gearing? :D

Works for me.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's

gonna need a link to the boat launch parking lot, t hanks ;)

Top Bottom