Fun Fridays 2019

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's been raining off and on all day and is supposed to continue overnight into tomorrow, but it hasn't really been raining that hard or consistently. It's probable that Lake Ames, Camp, and Oreland will all be ok tomorrow morning, as long as we don't get sustained heavy rain overnight. Personally I would go, with the expectation that you might have to stick to shitty woods roads, rail beds, or roads if I'm wrong.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Screenshot_20190321-173732_Dark Sky.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's been raining off and on all day and is supposed to continue overnight into tomorrow, but it hasn't really been raining that hard or consistently. It's probable that Lake Ames, Camp, and Oreland will all be ok tomorrow morning, as long as we don't get sustained heavy rain overnight. Personally I would go, with the expectation that you might have to stick to shitty woods roads, rail beds, or roads if I'm wrong.

i dont mind riding on damp trails (as long as we arent doing any damage) but its not quite warm enough for me to be ok riding while its raining, just not fun at this temp so as long as the rain stops falling by sunrise. . . .

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
looks like this is not gonna happen its 0715 and its still raining with no end in sight or forecast (at least not this morning)

sorry guys we will have to try for wildcat again once mother nature gets over herself

Top Bottom