IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8863.jpg

IMG_8864.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

Cool

I know a few people who may be interested. I will let you know.

please do - it is a cool bike - which is why i set the price where it is - if i can get some value for it great then i can use that in a future deal - but at the same time - its a cool bike and i dont mind it in the collection too much until it finds a proper home

ha - what i really need is more $ and space :hmmm: so i can be a proper hoarder:D

Blair

My friend had one of those. The ironic thing was he got is by smoking countless packs and saving the pack top. One unhealthy habit to get a healthy one.
I think the seat post plays a role in keeping it from folding.

I know a guy that did the same thing. After you smoke for 5 years and save the packages you get a Marlboro bike, hilarious. For the cost of all those packs you probably could have just gotten a carbon full suspension.

I know a guy that did the same thing. After you smoke for 5 years and save the packages you get a Marlboro bike, hilarious. For the cost of all those packs you probably could have just gotten a carbon full suspension.

it is an odd concept right - half smoke yourself to death and we'll give exercise equipment

JerseyPete

The Marlboro miles that were saved to get Marboro gear amounted to a lot of money spent and smoked to get outdoor stuff. I recall there was a kayak or canoe but you needed to smoke or get 4 packs a day to get it within the time frame available.
Best wishes to those here who quit the habit and now spend on bike parts.

still for sale - looking for 200$ or trade / cash and trade - hey - if there is any interest in the bike - PM me and lets work something out - never hurts to throw out an offer

Top Bottom