Fuji folding MTB...

Folding Fuji MTB
90s
purchased from the original owner who told me this was a limited version of the bike - a Marlboro promotional edition - made by Fuji - the headbadge area does not have a sticker so this may or may not be true

I rode the bike once and its alot of fun - its a rigid frame and folds very easily
I did not need to do anything with this bike as its in super condition

Looking for $200
and would also be open to vintage trades -

I'm into vintage 10 speed road bikes (60 - 63 cm is my general size range) &
vintage MTB (I like the old rigids 19-21 inch size range)

thanks for looking - would like to keep but I gotta keep my stable moving ya know

if you are looking for a folding mtb you'll enjoy this in everyway

I will post shortly some specs / measurements
EDIT (here are some specs):
-20" BB to seat post
-5 speed FW x 3 gears up front
-fuji 4130 cromoly tubing
-pedals fold
-seatpost and stem removal QR
-shimano gearing - friction shifting
-duro tires 26 x 2 - 'like' new

I believe its all original honestly - like I said - it comes down to if you want a cool folder in your collection - I got a good deal on this and if I could I would keep it but I have my eye on other stuff and need to move a bike basically

btw - here are a couple of fuji folders on the bay (the marlboro one the guy is selling for crazy I'm high as a kite $ - good luck to him :)) - unfortunately I do not believe this bike has THAT type of value - but if you search for MTB folders they usually go in the neighborhood of two bills unless you get lucky like a did - plus vintage ones like this are kinda hard to find imo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marlboro-pr...ultDomain_0&hash=item519d3a2253#ht_2308wt_952

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Montague-Ma...042?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ac310aea

here are some pics of mine

PM w interest and we'll discuss specifis regarding working out a deal

Thanks,
Jason

IMG_8846.jpg

IMG_8845.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

Last edited:
no pics of it folding - if you are interested i can take some though no problem - basically - the seat and stem are quick release - i havent taken off the stem yet when i folded it - i just removed the seatpost - it folds up real nice though

JerseyPete

My friend had one of those. The ironic thing was he got is by smoking countless packs and saving the pack top. One unhealthy habit to get a healthy one.
I think the seat post plays a role in keeping it from folding.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
not interested in the bike really, but curious to see it folded. I have a friend that had a folding bike, its pretty cool, but it is very different from the one you have.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do you own a steel drum? If so can I borrow it next weekend? I'm serious.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, the musical type.

Is industrial waste harmonic? I'm open to ideas.

Bike for sale!

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I think I can envision now it folds. Looks like there are two pivot points.. one right in front of the BB and one at the top end of the seat stays. It pivots when you remove the seatpost. The rear end of the top tube is not connected to the seat tube. They are held together by the seatpost. This is way the quick release for the seatpost is so much lower than traditional.

sorry the tuba is out on loan to another forum member - go figure...

i'm gonna take some foldy shots and post em for you guys later

and yes - kickstands ARE awesome...

Top Bottom