FS: Shimano SLX/Deore Drivetrain Components (10 Speed)

RSAmerica

For Sale:

Shimano SLX/Deore Drivetrain Components (10 Speed)

Shimano Deore Rear Derailleur RD-M610 Long Cage 10 Speed (Right)

Shimano SLX Shifter SL-M670 10 Speed

Shimano Deore Front Derailleur FD-M616

Shimano Deore 2x/3x Shifter SL-M610 (Left)

Shimano Cassette CS-HG62-10 11-36T 10 Speed

Shimano Chainring 38T & 24T 104/96 BCN

KMC X10 Chain 10 Speed

Excellent Condition very little use.

The 10 Speed Shifter/Rear Derailleur/Cassette/Chain would be great for a 1x City Bike.

$75 for Everything plus shipping
IMG_2490.jpg

qclabrat

@MParkGT this could be a low cost upgrade to your bike. Do you know the size of your rear cassette (# of teeth of the largest cog in the back)

MParkGT

@MParkGT this could be a low cost upgrade to your bike. Do you know the size of your rear cassette (# of teeth of the largest cog in the back)
uhh... no..? i will literally have to count to find out... and what does this do to my bike? Am I going to be able to fly through the rocks and roots and bridges? lol

TimBay

uhh... no..? i will literally have to count to find out... and what does this do to my bike? Am I going to be able to fly through the rocks and roots and bridges? lol
If it has more teeth, it will give you easier pedalling up hills. These components are also likely better quality, which will make shifting easier. It can improve the ride.

qclabrat

As Tim said will help with the climbs and less walking. After 36T is not big by today's standards but I suspect you have only 32 at the moment.

Top Bottom