FS: 2011 Kia Soul $2600 OBO

JerseyPete

Bump for Magic, GLWS. How many cars are out there that come in manual and are reasonably priced and can carry a mtn bike?
@qclabrat weren't you looking at Boxsters at one time? You know about the IMS, right?

qclabrat

Bump for Magic, GLWS. How many cars are out there that come in manual and are reasonably priced and can carry a mtn bike?
@qclabrat weren't you looking at Boxsters at one time? You know about the IMS, right?
Yes, that me
Glad I asked and learned here about it. Think they stopped using that bearing in 2006?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Carry a mountain bike inside or out? They make hitches for my Mazda 3 so carrying a bike is no issue. It also has roof mounting points for an OEM cross rack if you'd rather carry the bike on the top of your car. If you need AWD then there's the Subaru Impreza. VW Golf and Jetta come in stick shift also. I think the Kia Forte can be had with a stick as well. All are pretty reasonable and can be had for around or under $20K new if you're easy on the options.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
damn so the only options to relearn to drive is to buy Magic's car, rent a car in EU or borrow @Miracle Max Loves Garbage 's Subaru cause he seems to like rebuilding things...
Driving a stick is like riding a bike. After not riding a stick shift for years it all came back in an instant when I sat in a VW Passat in the SiXT garage at the airport in Frankfort. It took me like 2 seconds to relearn to drive with 3 pedals.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Honda fit. Cheap, reliable, two bikes easily fit upright in the back with the front wheel off.

Not as cheap as a used Kia Soul.

Dingo

But it's Green though.

Eahh Gads!

The one person I know bought one after 1000 questions about cars.

Next day "oh I bought it!"

Me "what color?"

"Green" she proudly says.

Me.. "oh?" "well good luck with resale value.."

I named it the pickle.

So far it's been great.

Top Bottom