FS: 2011 Kia Soul $2600 OBO

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Selling my 2011 Kia Soul Base 1.6, 5 speed manual. Overall decent shape. No major body damage beyond chips and dings from road debris. 2nd owner from about 98k miles to current 169k+. Two sets of wheels; factory steelies with winters, red 16" alloys with all-seasons. Brakes, belts, plugs done about 20k-30k ago, full synthetic 5w20 every 5k since I got it. Only difference from stock is the remote entry (not sure how a 2011 didn't have this) and factory fog lights on an aftermarket harness. Priced at under KBB value.

*Bike rack not included, but hitch will be.

PM with any additional questions. Thanks for looking.
IMG_5372.jpg
IMG_5371.jpg
IMG_5370.jpg

Dingo

Amazing a disposable car with high miles retains that much resale value.

Too bad bicycles depreciate like 3 day old sandwiches.

A friend of mine bought a 2018 Soul on my recommendation. Hard to beat the 10yr powertrain warranty. And it was under $20K new. She loves it!

xc62701

I had one and loved mine! That’s before the Subaru and now I can go places in the winter.

rick81721

Lothar
Not interested in this specifically but starting to think about a bike transport vehicle. Can a bike fit in the hatch with removing anything from it?

qclabrat

There's only one way to learn. It ain't Gran Turismo. You know the right thing to do!
don't want to crap on Magic's thread, but I haven't driven a stick since HS/College 30 years ago. I'm planning to get a fun car next year when I turn 50 and would like to get a manual. An automatic Porsche or something like that for weekends seems wrong.

xc62701

Stop making me think about keeping it. Also, Winter tires.

Yes winter tires would have been huge. That thing went nowhere with stock tires but that car was all about budget and digging myself out of a hole. I slept in that thing a few nights too any pretty comfortable! I thought about it for a second but then realized I’d probably be divorced afterwards. Actually I’m thinking about it again...lol.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
don't want to crap on Magic's thread, but I haven't driven a stick since HS/College 30 years ago. I'm planning to get a fun car next year when I turn 50 and would like to get a manual. An automatic Porsche or something like that for weekends seems wrong.
This is manual and fun... just saying.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
If I didn't have my Mazda 3 I'd jump all over this. I had a Soul as a rental (automatic) and I thought it was a pretty neat little car. My first 4 vehicles were all manual until I got married and my wife can't learn to drive a stick to save her life so I was forced to buy auto. I had to go to Europe to get my stick shift fix by renting them. In 2015 I convinced her to let me buy a stick shift (Mazda 3) since we'll still have 2 other automatic cars at home she can use. GLWS.

qclabrat

If I didn't have my Mazda 3 I'd jump all over this. I had a Soul as a rental (automatic) and I thought it was a pretty neat little car. My first 4 vehicles were all manual until I got married and my wife can't learn to drive a stick to save her life so I was forced to buy auto. I had to go to Europe to get my stick shift fix by renting them. In 2015 I convinced her to let me buy a stick shift (Mazda 3) since we'll still have 2 other automatic cars at home she can use. GLWS.
damn so the only options to relearn to drive is to buy Magic's car, rent a car in EU or borrow @Miracle Max Loves Garbage 's Subaru cause he seems to like rebuilding things...

w_b

Bumpin' Magic BTTT. I learned to drive astick at 11 yo on a homebuilt go-kart with a Bultaco 250 engine out back. Fun days. It wouldn't turn
worth a shit, so you had to bust the rear end loose to get around almost any corner. Very easy to do.

I find it hard to fathom that someone drove a stick once but now can't. For me it's like riding a bike. Put the clutch on the left handlebar, same shyte. Rip rip.

GLWS.

Top Bottom