FS: 2009 Gary Fisher Rig SS - Large - SOLD

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
History:
Bought this off Aaron on MTBNJ in November when he was upset and angry with the bottom bracket. I didn't even notice the dent until I researched his for sale ad, but its got a small dent on the left outer chain stay, and it does have a couple of chips and cable rub. I've ridden it for over a month and haven't noticed it. When I got the frame, I tore it down to the bare frame and built it up with parts I had in my bin and got it up and running. I’m in love with the geometry of this thing and it is really smooth. I think I have ridden it 4-5 times since I built it up and raced it once at SSaP. Weighed it before it left Halters; 24.3 pounds with pedals. Not to shabby for a bike with no carbon fiber :p

This thing is ready to rock and roll. Another great thing about this frame is that you can also run this geared as it has all the bosses/cable stops on it. Comes with the Rear DR hanger. The wheelset is a geared so you can convert this to a geared bike without any hassle.

Fork: 2008 FOX RL 29er Fork - Freshly Rebuilt by Jim at High Gear Cyclery
Headset: Red Acros
Wheelset: Stans Flow Rear Arch Front Hope Pro 2
Tires: WTB Wolverine front/ Ignitor rear - setup tubeless
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7 Brakeset – Brand New Pads
Saddle: Prolongo – Brand new
Grips: Lizard Skin Pink (will give lock on lizard skins if preferred)
Handlebar: Bontrager Race Alloy
Crankset: Truvativ with External BB
Cogs: 17, 18, 19 and 20t included.
Chainring: 34t Rotor Ring
No pedals

7e99c44a.jpg

$750

Last edited:

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Two in the same week...such a tease. I'm in search of an XL. Sweet ride!!!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I just got a certificate from usacycling that these wheels were truly ridden by Jeremy Short in multiple h2h victories. That should bump the value up itself. Now that this information is available to the public, I figured I'd let the users know. I can also throw in a iPhone case with Jeremy and/or Norm in your favorite pose depending on the offer. Limited time only.

walter

Fourth Party
I loved this bike, with the root beer paint and the white stock parts and polished cranks. I may have to start rolling some change or donate some sperm.

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Come on people - that's like $120 worth of rear cogs alone. I'd take i but I already have 2 Rigs and 11 other bikes.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I may be interested in selling the frame and wheels separately if anyone shows any interest. The fork would be spoken for. Be creative.

Frame, Brakes, Wheels, etc.

Top Bottom