FREE: Wooden Bike Ramp/Drop

mtn

These are in Dingmans Ferry, PA. I haven't been able to ride for a while, so they haven't been ridden for a few years. We now sold the house and I'd like them to be taken to a place where they'll be used. I can supply the shovel/pick, but you will need to dig the two 4x4s out.

The one ramp is about 4' long with two 4x4"s that are about 2' long going into the ground. Built with 2x6"s and 1x2"s spaced every inch.

The drop is about 10' long with 4x4s about 7 or 8' long. Same design.

Come get them before the ground freezes. Only contingency is that you must provide a picture of them set up.

Oh, and they are both about 15' to 20' off the road, so limited work required.

DownhillR3

Just contacted my buddies near the PA border by you that are building massive backyard setups and this would be perfect! Please post photos, very interesting in putting your hardwork to good use!

mtn

[GALLERY=media, 1194]100_0106 (2) by mtnbiker49 posted Dec 2, 2016 at 10:53 PM[/GALLERY]

This is from when I was finishing the decking. I'm 6'2" for reference. There are two other 4x4's further up the ramp that were used to stabilize the 2x6 or 8s in the rocks. I'll try to find a pic of the other one, but it is much much less impressive.

mtn

[GALLERY=media, 1195]GOPRO Biking 005 (2) by mtnbiker49 posted Dec 2, 2016 at 11:06 PM[/GALLERY]

mtn

Just contacted my buddies near the PA border by you that are building massive backyard setups and this would be perfect! Please post photos, very interesting in putting your hardwork to good use!
You talk to your friends yet about the pics? This upcoming week is when the ground will start freezing.

Top Bottom