Free upright piano

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It’s times like this that I hate apartment life....I would be all over this if I had a house. I’m sure someone on here has a kid that needs to learn some music!?

Karate Monkey

It’s times like this that I hate apartment life....I would be all over this if I had a house. I’m sure someone on here has a kid that needs to learn some music!?

Seriously, though... If you can fit a desk in your apartment, you can fit a spinet. Must have moved 5-6 spinets into apartments when I was in school.

Karate Monkey

I thought he was referring to the noise re: neighbors

You might be surprised how many people don't mind, as long as it's not during weird hours (like, 7a-10a, 8p-12p...). Granted, I'm sure living next to professional musicians might be a bit different, but practice is still practice at a high level. Even listening to something mind-bendingly difficult is going to be irritating after the nth time.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
12 hours go by and nobody suggests fire? If anything deserves this tag in life, this is it.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

we torched a couple of pianos in koledge. We danced around it, and chanted.
I held the conch.

Last edited:

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Seriously, though... If you can fit a desk in your apartment, you can fit a spinet. Must have moved 5-6 spinets into apartments when I was in school.

Yeah...more about the noise. I’m annoying enough with my guitars and electric drum kit...but at least they have a volume control.

Top Bottom