986C87AC-0CA2-44C6-876A-174F46DF7994.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 00F21081-1D07-436A-B7FC-F32ACD406A98.jpeg
    00F21081-1D07-436A-B7FC-F32ACD406A98.jpeg
    94.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Interested in the tires!
Dibs?

So what else do I need to build a wheel?
I am joking here.... but not really :oops:

How about a cheap wheel truing stand? Pre through axle, boost, superboost, fat, mid-fat, low fat latte type Performance branded truing stand. Free also.

How about a large amount of patience? @Mr.Moto , do you have any of that available? I'll buy an entire batch of it!

It depends on what day you ask me. Was going to bleed my brakes yesterday and spent a ton of time moving things around and getting my stuff ready only to find Sram has a new bleed fitting on the caliper so I had to abort and go research what I need buy to get this done. Needless to say I had none left to go around yesterday.

It depends on what day you ask me. Was going to bleed my brakes yesterday and spent a ton of time moving things around and getting my stuff ready only to find Sram has a new bleed fitting on the caliper so I had to abort and go research what I need buy to get this done. Needless to say I had none left to go around yesterday.
Bleeding edge tool? I have both for brakes and dropper.
Such a PITA to bleed SRAM. Let me know if you want to borrow.... have to look for it lol

Ah, tell me about it. I am slowly making room in my garage for 1 car and free space to work on the bikes...keyword being slowly! And one of the many reasons for me to be scouting the market for patience...

Back
Top Bottom