Free Stuff: Thule box; Swagway; Electric Pit Bikes; Skateboard; Scooters

don

I'm sick of tripping over this stuff so figured I'd see if anyone would be interested.

- Thule Adventure box. Old but still works well. I bought a truck and don't need to use it anymore. Altough it worked fine when I had to borrow a car for a ski trip this winter. No locks.
- Swagway. The kids broke a pin off the charging port. Recently purchased charging cord.
- Birdhouse Skateboard - on the small side and the bearing need changing but might be good for a little guy/gal
- 2 Razor Electric Pit Bikes - these things are a little beat but might be able to make a good one out of the 2. I was going to use the batteries and geardrive and add a mtb suspension fork and better brakes but I have too many projects and the kids are too old for these.
- 3 Scooters - another group of banged up items but 2 of them have some decent parts and you could probably make one really good scooter out of the 3 of them.

IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG

don

Everything but the old Birdhouse skateboard has gone to new homes. Thanks!

Karate Monkey

You have a bandsaw? Turn the deck into a [several] pair of clipless pedal platforms. Just screw some cleats into the bottom.

Top Bottom