Free Shoes

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Ladies, I thought I would post these here incase anyone wanted some free shoes. I have a few pairs of shoes that are too small and would like to see them go to someone who might use them. Neither of them were used heavily but being that I ride Ringwood, they are scuffed from rocks. ... yes, despite my reputation, I do put a foot down now and then, and have been know to tumble in the rocks.

Northwave Winter shoes 39 (us 7)

Giro Manta 39.5 (us 7.5)

i know someone who can fit in those winter shoes and greatly needs them, she's only ridden with wool socks ever! when can i see you?

provided they fit, i'm willing to take those Manta ones off your hands... my shimano shoes are 39 but my PI shoes are 40 sooooo...

Sweet! I hate to throw away things that still have life left in them. The Mantas were only used a half season so they are in good shape and are a really nice shoe. They just just were not the right fit for me.

Perhaps I can bring them to the Lewis Morris Race? Or a ride meet up somewhere?

i haven't registered for the lew mo race, but i'm going to... i'm cat 3 but probably sticking around all day

I am bringing both pairs of shoes. Silver sprinter van and pink spokes on SS in Cat 1. I expect to be around all day, maybe hanging out at the Jorba booth.

i will make sure i park right next to you guys! <3 cant believe we are thinking about winter shoes in july!

LADIES!

my big feet are your good fortune!

unfortunately, those Giro Manta shoes are a hair snug on me... SO THAT MEANS THERE'S STILL FREE SHOES AVAILABLE!!!!!!

and what woman doesn't like FREE SHOES?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom