Free Junker Bike

Kaleidopete

Any interest? It's a pacific precision drive 18sp dual sis bicycle. Goin' in the garbage.
Flat tires and rusty in places. I'm located by Wawayanda

bikeburns.jpg

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How much would it take to get it running? I've got a revoked license guy here that could use wheels but hate to saddle him with too much cost. Thanks.

Kaleidopete

How much would it take to get it running? I've got a revoked license guy here that could use wheels but hate to saddle him with too much cost. Thanks.
I'm no bike mechanic, bit I know it needs tires & tubes, + some lubing up. Breaks work and bike is a little rusty in spots

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
I've got some Intense 909 EXDC light tires 26X2.35 new that you can have free if you want to pick up in Clark.

Adding I also have some 8-speed shifter/brakes, old Deore rdr aused, dirty, free...

Pick-up only.

Reactions: w_b

Blair

Willing to part out? If only it were a large. Sweet bar ends(for real), my first bike had those. Need to get myself back to wayway soon, how are the conditions with this recent rain?

Kaleidopete

Willing to part out? If only it were a large. Sweet bar ends(for real), my first bike had those. Need to get myself back to wayway soon, how are the conditions with this recent rain?
I rode 9 miles in it this morning, it was fine, just a light rain.

Kaleidopete

I've got some Intense 909 EXDC light tires 26X2.35 new that you can have free if you want to pick up in Clark.

Adding I also have some 8-speed shifter/brakes, old Deore rdr aused, dirty, free...

Pick-up only.
Maybe the NEW owner would like them, thanks!

skully

would be willing to meet up somewhere and take bike down to Second life bikes for you if you want ??

Top Bottom