Free hot tub

fasterthanliam

I am taking one off a deck for a client. Ten years old and works perfectly. With cover. Overall very good shape. If no takers i am cutting it up. Located in somerset.

This ain't my first and do miss not having. Nothing better at 8 degrees jumping in then jumping out to make snow angles in the nude....

This ain't my first and do miss not having. Nothing better at 8 degrees jumping in then jumping out to make snow angles in the nude....

I <3 my hot tub time machine. Don't mix it with tequila though. Families grow when this happens.

I am taking one off a deck for a client. Ten years old and works perfectly. With cover. Overall very good shape. If no takers i am cutting it up. Located in somerset.

Sorry Matty. My first phone call took it off my hands. It's already gone and delivered. Thanks. I may be doing the same job for the neighbors. If I do you got first right or refusal. Todd

Cocaine is a hell of a drug
images

Back
Top Bottom