FREE: Dell XP Laptop and Garmin Nuvi GPS

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Dusty the Whale gave a friend a bike trailer today so time to pay it forward.

1) Dell Inspiron 6000. 15-in laptop running Windows XP. Works fine, battery seems to hold a charge at least for a little while. Hinges are shot but laptop still opens and closes. AC power adapter included. FREE to a good home.

20170522_235506.jpg

2) Garmin Nuvi 255. GPS navigation unit. Includes windshield mount, cigarette lighter power cord, and AC power cord. Maps are from 2010 I believe. FREE to a good home.

20170523_000300.jpg

Pickup in 08889 or 08822.

Last edited:

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You should pay someone to use that Nuvi.

@pearl, you think I-77 is is even in the database?

We have a new guy starting in two weeks. I was thinking of putting it in his patrol car and forcing him to use it...but I have no desire to have to pull him out of the Raritan River.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
The Dell is back up for grabs. I have forgotten how to deal with XP and couldn't get this connected to my WIFI. Wasted more time than it was worth, and also a friend gave me an old MacBook Pro that seems like more fun to play with.

Pick up in Flemington or Florham Park.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
been looking for something to set the sights on my crossbow. :D

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Dave, no reason to be sorry. I used to mess with the XP wireless settings all the time, but now spoiled and lazy. I'm sure someone more computer savvy could get it working in no time.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
just saying, you could have probably brought the laptop to a electronics recycler for the $20 entry fee

YoBikeLady

Second Life Bikes would take the laptop and the Garmin if someone could get them to us. I think @qclabrat said he was coming down sometime in the near future. Not sure if you are all in close proximity to each other.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Garmin was given to a family member but I'm sure we can get the laptop to SLB!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm putting together a basket of parts for Walter to take down.
feel free to drop it off, or leave it where i can find it.

Top Bottom