Found the New Loop

ilnadi

the guy (sorry, I am horrible with names) that came to our house for some glass repair was talking about the new trails in High Bridge and told us where the entrance is (turns out I could have looked at Strava) so Saturday my son and I decided to go look for them. We did it once in each direction and stumbled onto the rock garden on the second loop. Then I was too lazy to find the connection to Nassau or pack the car and drive there so we did out-n-back on Columbia trail. When I uploaded to Strava I was thrilled to be in 8th place, I am usually in the triple-digits (wait for it...) of course there are only 8 people on the leader board.
https://www.strava.com/activities/1118879231/overview

very nice loop, I told my son now we have a place to practice some hills close to home, every few trips we add another lap. BTW, who did y'all get those rocks halfway up the hill? they do not look like you dug them out of the ground. anyway, thanks, very nice trail. next on the list is to connect them to Nassau. How bad is the hill from Columbia down to the metalworks?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions