For Sale: Salomon X-Scream Lights, 170cm

I have a fantastic pair of Salomon skis w/ bindings (also Salomon) for sale. Used for 2 seasons. Women-specific design (a bit lighter, shorter, different degree of sidecut). These skis are fast and light, good for a beginner or intermediate level skier looking for better equipment to take their skiing to the next level. They really improved my skiing.

Also for sale:

Salomon boots, women's size 39 (8-8.5). The bindings on the skis are mounted for these boots and set to release at med-high tension (release tension can be adjusted for beginner with a turn of a screwdriver). Worn one season. Liners can be replaced.

Graphite ski poles, used one season.

No dings or scratches in anything (aside from the usual scratches in the wax on the base). Stored inside house, tuned and waxed prior to storage last year.

Skis retailed for $499, selling for $175
Boots retailed for $299, selling for $100
Poles retailed for $75, selling for $25

Buy boots and bindings and I'll throw in poles at no charge. Have a helmet, goggles and boot bag that goes along with the whole package as well.

Thanks.

ellbiddy

How tall are you, I broke my poles last season :/

edit: assuming you're still selling them as this is an awesomely old post

ellbiddy

Hmph, probably a little short for me then, I'm 6'2" :x I prefer my poles a little shorter, but those would be a bit too short.

Top Bottom