For all the gravity freaks this is the bike! the beast!

trizz

This is the the dream bike for all the gravity frea
Code:
ks

Attachments

• nick-rl-right.jpg
    nick-rl-right.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 287

ellbiddy

I've always liked remote reservoirs and inverted forks look fancy shmancy, the the latter make me cringe at the thought of taking them through the rocks.

Crazy drivetrain setup too.

NJMX835

I've got an Avy DHF-8 fork, never had any issues with rocks other than it eating them for lunch :D

Avy suspension is the shizzle fo' rizzle my nizzle....

don

Damn, looks like you could drink a Slurpee while riding down Slayer on that thing.

I've always liked Brooklyn's stuff. Picked up a cruiser frame from them right at the Powers Street shop - cool place and cool cats. I'm sure you knew Doc is doing his own thing with SuperCo and those HT's are looking nice too.

BTW, Trizz - is that your bike?

trizz

no Ive been out tof the DH since like 02 from a accident so i sold like three bikes i had the big gun was a BMW race link , second was a intense M1 uzzi,
my xc was a giant ac1, i was a splattakill warrior with all the guys from the shop i rode with back then i was trying to get my hands on a big link from doc but he only made like 10 bikes i think and his seat tube and risers bars where even fewer this is the big link rare bike i still have a yeti dh8 in the basement

Attachments

• edcf_1.jpg
    edcf_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 170
  • !BPyHuR!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBJ1Wsf8+jg~~_1.jpg
    !BPyHuR!CGk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVUyCBJ1Wsf8+jg~~_1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 156
  • eee8_1.jpg
    eee8_1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 163

sixseven

no Ive been out tof the DH since like 02 from a accident so i sold like three bikes i had the big gun was a BMW race link , second was a intense M1 uzzi,
my xc was a giant ac1, i was a splattakill warrior with all the guys from the shop i rode with back then i was trying to get my hands on a big link from doc but he only made like 10 bikes i think and his seat tube and risers bars where even fewer this is the big link rare bike i still have a yeti dh8 in the basement
Hey can I snuggle with your bike for a few minutes one day? Just a snuggle...

Ian F

I got a short ride on a Big Link once a number of years ago... big, plush and HEAVY. The beast weighed 60+ lbs... but man did it feel like it could steam-roll over anything... :getsome:

What year Yeti? My current DH (and p/t XC) sled is a '98 DH-6 (although not as originally spec'd). I stopped racing DH back around 2003... had a couple of M-1's as well.

trizz

my yeti is a 99-2000 team race yellow and black but i installed Betty bombshell racing forks sent the pull shock out for re-valving along with a bunch of other stuff:D

trizz

i must agree this bike is a classic! there in the process of doing a Sr-9 right now if i was ever to get back into downhill or just for the fun of it i think I'd have to get either the bmc race link or the Sr-9 second choice would be a intense m-6 with either team fox rc40 203mm forks or the team avalanche racing forks

Top Bottom