FitBit Blaze Bundle - Nearly Brand New - $175 OBO

iman29

Selling this for my teenage son who was saavy enough to get himself a free warranty replacement, when his other Fitbit Blaze got damaged. Then after this came in he decided he Wanted/needed/must have the latest Apple watch so he used this for a month and then boxed everything back up. He's saving up for his first car so trying to help him sell this and avoid some CL scammer or predator on LetGo. I am just the messenger he did all his research and said post this please so here it is.

Sale includes:

Fitbit Blaze with standard rubber band and screen protector already installed (Black, size L/XL)
Extra leather band never used (Black Size L/XL)
Box of spare screen protectors - he told me there's 4 more extra ones in the box I think)
Charger (not pictured since I dont know where he put it right now)

According to the web site you can track all kinds of exercise with it, including if course cycling, running, walking, treadmill, spin bike. Has HR built in so no chest strap thingy required.

I am a Garmin guy so this Fitbit stuff is foreign to me, but if you have questions please PM me and I will try to figure it out or we can internet search it.

Cash Only - No Trades - Meet up somewhere near Flanders area 07836

Attachments

• IMG_2241.JPG
    IMG_2241.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2240.JPG
    IMG_2240.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2239.JPG
    IMG_2239.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg