FirstBike Balance Bike

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Somehow we ended up with four balance bikes. Please buy one of them because at this point we have no children who are riding balance bikes.

This one is great but our kids barely used it because of the aforementioned three other balance bikes. It is made from quality stuff--sealed bearings in the wheels, a rear drum brake with a tiny little brake lever that small hands can actually use to do rad skidzzzz. It's the best bike for really tiny kids because the seat goes super low and the fork is steering limited so they don't jack-knife the front end. Ours includes the lowering kit, which drops the seat lower for little ones and will impress @pearl.

34847549592_6a5933b8cd_z.jpg

List price $187.45
Yours for $50. OBO

https://www.weebikeshop.com/firstbike-racing-green.html
https://www.twowheelingtots.com/the-best-balance-bike-for-your-dollar-2/

Pick up in Montclair or Fairfield area.

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
A balance bike
B balance bike
pit balance bike
foul weather balance bike
fat balance bike
fs balance bike
ht balance bike
townie balance bike
beater balance bike
travel balance bike

sounds like you're short a few.......

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Still have this and want to move it out. New Price $50. Great bike for less than a POS strider with foam wheels.

gtluke

The Moped
I'll take it.
Nephew just turned 1 so this should fit him in the spring since he's the son of a giant man.
Actually been meaning to ask you what balance bike I should get him for christmas.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll take it.
Nephew just turned 1 so this should fit him in the spring since he's the son of a giant man.
Actually been meaning to ask you what balance bike I should get him for christmas.

Super. It's at my office which makes it even easier for you. Balance bikes with handbrakes are key to making the transition to pedal bikes w/o coaster brake hubs.

Xler8

If you want to get rid of the others, lmk. My little one will be big enough real soon.

Top Bottom