Festivus 2017

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I changed it up this year on my daughters request. Usually we do the white icicle lights and white lights in the bushes and wrapped around the front trees. Wrapping trees looks way cool but takes forever and a day to put up and take down.

This year large color bulbs was what she wanted (like how snoopy does his doghouse). Half the old lights had half dead strings so I figured why the hell not buy some new stuff this year.
D32A1B25-CDE3-42AC-A815-606F3A799354.jpeg

Gotta give the porch bike some lights every year too.
BBCA07A0-E281-42C8-B6B9-E59BC28DA83A.jpeg

I tried to do the whole roof line one year but f’ing a the roof is so damn steep on my house I figured I would eat it trying to Griswald out. One day I’ll do it. Maybe @gtluke could belay me.

rick81721

Lothar
I changed it up this year on my daughters request. Usually we do the white icicle lights and white lights in the bushes and wrapped around the front trees. Wrapping trees looks way cool but takes forever and a day to put up and take down.

This year large color bulbs was what she wanted (like how snoopy does his doghouse). Half the old lights had half dead strings so I figured why the hell not buy some new stuff this year.
View attachment 60418

Gotta give the porch bike some lights every year too.
View attachment 60419

I tried to do the whole roof line one year but f’ing a the roof is so damn steep on my house I figured I would eat it trying to Griswald out. One day I’ll do it. Maybe @gtluke could belay me.

Good old C9s - we just ordered 5 boxes - my son wants to put them up outside too

rick81721

Lothar
@rick81721 Xmas with out snow is like cobbler without ice cream , you've chànged...

Hey Walt, check this out

snow.jpg

qclabrat

Yo, involuntarily participated in the NYC Hanukkah parade. My Jewish brothers and sisters were pretty insane coming in from Brooklyn off the Manhattan bridge. They just over take two way traffic streets while blasting Hebrew music for blocks at a time. Absolute chaos, haha

MVIMG_20171216_201056.jpgMVIMG_20171216_200928.jpg

rlb

My boss's entry in the office holiday decorating contest. Every millennial that walks by is like "why is there a pole here". Contest is judged by millennials, not a chance....

IMG_20171219_134422.jpg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Until my wife came along and ruined everything,
my roommate and I would put one of these up every year:
budbar6.jpg

Just wedge it between the floor and ceiling.
Maybe not strong enough for a stripper (@qclabrat),
but definitely survived a few feats of strength.

Top Bottom