Felt F24X 24" Kids Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

choop

My son just upgraded to a 26" bike, so I have his Felt 24" F24x up for sale. It is in great shape and well cared for during our tenure of a year. It is presently converted to 1x, but I have the chainrings and front deraileur to convert it back to 2x. Also included is a SRAM 38 tooth 1x chainring if you want to take the bike out on the road and a Praxis 34 tooth 1x chain ring if you need a little less gearing. The bike came with a Shimano 11-32 cassette, but a SRAM 11-28 is on the bike now because grams and such. Both cassettes included.

But wait. There is more. Also included are the Islabike Greim tires if the terrain gets muddy and Kenda Kontender tires if you want to hit the road, and 2 spare deraileur hangers cause well kids are kids.

Seriously if you have a kid that wants to try cyclocross or just a bit of everything, this bike is set up for it. My son has done cyclocross races, trail rides in Allaire and road group rides on this bike.

Original Specs from Felt are here: http://2015.feltbicycles.com/USA/2015/Bikes/Cross/FX-Series/f24x.aspx

Looking to get $500 for the bike with everything listed above included. I'll be at most NJ races for the remainder of the season and will gladly bring bike. Otherwise I can meet in Allaire or the central NJ area.

IMG_6853.jpgIMG_6859.jpgIMG_6854.jpgIMG_6860.jpgIMG_6861.jpg

Man, that is just super cool. How tall was your son when he got it?

Kidding myself - my daughter just isn't that into bikes...

Man, that is just super cool. How tall was your son when he got it?

Kidding myself - my daughter just isn't that into bikes...

I am guessing he was 46" or so tall. He still fits on the bike now, but we got offered a good deal on the 26" Giant TCX so he is on that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom