Fellow Fatheadss only!!!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I don' no fellow fatties. When the guy drinking rubbing alcohol in the subway station shouts obscenities it's not to be taken seriously. Troll comments carry ALMOST that weight....almost.

Heck, Sometimes they're even funny. You know...like when little kids mispronounce big words. ;).

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out how to shoehorn a 2XL into my rig.... It's all about the float. First world problems. :)

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Been awful quiet around these parts. What did everyone do, put the fatbikes away for the nice weather?
giphy.gif

@jdog pronounced them dead, so it will be.

This gif looks like a pretty sick fat bike race course.

Rdoonz

Hartshorne good? Going tomorrow. Any rain down that way today? Looks like most of it missed
It was primo this morning, only two muddy spots on the connector trail between Huber and Harts. I did end up driving through a short downpour on the Parkway heading home. If it stays clear the rest of the day it should be good to go tomorrow.

pibbles

Go back to trolling the road weenie threads and leave us happy fat bikers alone. For god sake, ride what makes you happy and shut the fuck up.
I didn't click the like button for franks comment because I loved it!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Go back to trolling the road weenie threads and leave us happy fat bikers alone. For god sake, ride what makes you happy and shut the fuck up.

C'Mon, give him a break, he wears Rapha. That level of elitist douchbaggery is pretty hard to maintain. He's upset that he couldn't afford the NAHBS cover bike to complete the package so he takes it out on us.

Top Bottom