Feeler Specialized Tarmac Pro Project Black SL3 Frameset 54cm

robertg

I am getting a new frame (2012 Giant TCR Advanced SL, Rabobank) so this is up for sale!

Please make offers as I don't want to put this on Ebay.

1) 2011 Specialized Tarmac Pro Project Black SL3 Frameset/Fork, Size Medium/54cm: This was a limited run of Pro level frames in 2011, utilizing their 10r carbon. It has a tapered headtube and an English threaded bottom bracket. The frame has a label on the non-drive side chainstay that says it is a Project Black frameset. It has roughly 2000 miles of use and was purchased new by me in April of this year. It is in fantastic shape and has no damage on it as far as I can tell. There are a few minor marks on the inside of each rear dropout and a small mark on the white lettering on the downtube, so please look at the pics. This will include the headset and seatpost clamp as well. Retail on the frame was $2100, I am asking $1250 obo.

The above price does not include shipping (but would prefer pickup), and I accept Paypal or cash, and I can give a deal if you take the frame/fork with the Extralite Stem and Ritchey Superlogic Post I am selling too. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks.

Here are the pics:
064.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

074.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

073.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom