Feeler.... Medium Rigid Singlespeed 29er

Mountain Bike Mike

I’m pondering picking up a used rigid singlespeed. Anyone have one laying around you’d be willing to sell? What ya got?

I’m looking for:

- Rigid preferred
- Medium SS frame 17 range (steel, alloy)
- If it has Susp fork, will consider
- 29er
- Cheap
- SS rear dropouts preferred

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I’m pondering picking up a used rigid singlespeed. Anyone have one laying around you’d be willing to sell? What ya got?

I’m looking for:

- Rigid preferred
- Medium SS frame 17 range (steel, alloy)
- If it has Susp fork, will consider
- 29er
- Cheap
- SS rear dropouts preferred

Not rigid, not "cheap," not SS rear dropouts.

I have a custom Ventana El Comandante SS frame with a Reba and Chris King headset. Orange if that matters.

It's barely used and has been sitting for a few seasons.

Custom Geometry. Seat tube length is from a 16" but TT is from an 18." I usually do ride a 17."

Has an EBB that never moved or made a squeak. Can slap a rear hanger and run it as a geared bike with full length cables too.

$600. If you're interested I can take some photos.

I have some 180mm Race Face cranks too if you need.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll

I have a custom Ventana El Comandante SS frame with a Reba and Chris King headset. Orange if that matters.

Custom Geometry. Seat tube length is from a 16" but TT is from an 18." I usually do ride a 17."

Has an EBB that never moved or made a squeak. Can slap a rear hanger and run it as a geared bike with full length cables too.

Oh man.

Mountain Bike Mike

Of course the first response is this... it couldn’t of been a Salsa Elscratchmycrotchy or a Soma...

Fawk, how do I turn this down? And the size is perfect having shorter legs and a longer torso...

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
I’ll agree with what everyone else said. Feel free to stop by the shop and check it out.

JDurk

@Mountain Bike Mike I think this checks all your boxes. My SIR9 will be available in a few weeks as well.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Of course the first response is this... it couldn’t of been a Salsa Elscratchmycrotchy or a Soma...

Fawk, how do I turn this down? And the size is perfect having shorter legs and a longer torso...
You don't, it isn't going to get much cheaper than that.

Top Bottom