Father's day brunch suggestions?

rlb

Since I plan so far in advance....

Anyone know of a good brunch buffet that's not $60 pp with decent food? I'm open to pretty much anything innthe 78 corridor or north at this point.

jackx

I've never had brunch at Seasons 52, but it is a solid restaurant for lunch and dinner. It is owned by the same company that owns Capital Grille, so its top notch. Good luck wherever you go!

Reservations can be easily made with Open Table.

rlb

some friends said Season52 at the Commons was good

We've been there a few times and enjoyed it, though I was not aware they had a brunch. I will check it out some time. On the other hand, I do not recommend Redstone Grill. I gave it 2 tries, first time we waited for our drinks forever (despite asking several times), and 2 plates cam out under cooked. Second time the service was good but my meal came out cold, so I sent it back, and it came out cold again. Fail.

I've never had brunch at Seasons 52, but it is a solid restaurant for lunch and dinner. It is owned by the same company that owns Capital Grille, so its top notch. Good luck wherever you go!

We did wind up finding a place, but not for brunch since my dad's afternoon has already been generously planned for him :rolleyes:

qclabrat

lobster bisque at the Capital Grill is the bomb

Top Bottom