fatbike suspension fork?

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The Lauf is not a suspension fork. Best scenario it replicates riding with 2 less PSI.

Mastodon all day. The Wren is poop. If you're worried about weight don't get a suspension fork.

alex_k

I really like my RS Bluto. If you set travel to 80-90mm then it is stiff enough for XC at Alamuchy.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So you likes for wildcat?

More so for some of the less traveled stuff in the area, but it's also my preferred bike for Wildcat usually. Full suspension is fun there too, which is most people's preference. I would rather have unlimited traction in most cases.

FitmanNJ

...Mastodon all day. The Wren is poop...

Taking a little more nuanced perspective;): The Mastodon is a more sophisticated design, allowing more tune-ability, and it rides great; on the other hand, the Wren can also be made to ride very "plush," it has a lockout that works superbly (for those that complain that lockouts don't work well on suspension forks), and it's the most easily serviced suspension fork that I've ever owned...by far (including the Mastodon and a Bluto RCT).

Sven Migot

I had a Bluto on a previous fat bike and got a rigid carbon fork. The carbon fork was 1000% better handling, more nimble in turns, climbs better, 2.5 lbs lighter.
Keep tire pressure 7 psi or less + your arms = the best suspension IMHO.

Top Bottom