Fatbike or am I full of squishy $hit

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unfortunately I think my mind is made. I need gears as my knees are giving me the middle finger lately on the SS. I was almost certain that an enduro type bike was in my future but then thought I already DH and have a DH bike so that fix is already taken care of.

Summers are spent road and DHing where as winters are my typical x/c ride time which makes sense to go fat. Another reason is I like rigid, less moving parts equals more riding and less down time. Seems to me a no brainer as I am not a racer boy cock fighter see how far I can piss type.

My mind is also made on which one as the Fat boy seems to be well liked and rode super well as I got to swing a leg over on Dan Matthews at Jungle Sunday. So yes to those I said I would never, well looks like never has come. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
That was a tough sell :D

On a side note, I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet you on Sunday Matty. (or did I?) I was at the JORBA table for most of the day except for one ride in the morning that I swept. It was quite busy at times so I'm sure I missed quite a few people but I did get to put a few faces to screen names.

Lol yeah I was gonna do a poll about week ago but that never happened. E-bikes and e-cigs are the devil. Yeah Mike we were probably at the same spot for most of the day. Name tags next year though KenS put it together old fat and misfit bike...

You should check out this model.

And the Turner might be worth a look too.

10686825_10152696270101970_5619777628910752953_n.jpg

I guess if you are set on being fat, try one of those half fat bikes. Bigger tires but not so big they are retarded.

Matty, go fat, but stay single.

10547850_10204723451428121_70489737138103958_o.jpg

-Jim.

PS-Go full fat also. 29+ is dumb, it takes all of the bad aspects of a 29er and amplifies them. You end up with a super top-heavy and un-weildy bike.

Back
Top Bottom