Fat Bike! I pulled the trigger!!!

Frank

Sasquatch
I rode the Farley EX at Allaire during the Brielle Demo some months ago. It was heavy, not set up tubeless so it could drop about 2#, but it was a hoot to ride. I wonder how nice the carbon version is???

ReverendNewman

I rode the Farley EX at Allaire during the Brielle Demo some months ago. It was heavy, not set up tubeless so it could drop about 2#, but it was a hoot to ride. I wonder how nice the carbon version is???
I guess it depends what u consider heavy. 35 lbs, thats heavy to me. LOL

Supermoto

I agree but the statement was ridiculous.

You can ride a FS fatty on the road to, not the place for it either. There are better bikes suited for Allaire, SS rigid do great there. FS fatties don't do as well. And conversely, I wouldn't want to ride my SS rigid on a lot of trails, my FS fatty would be much more appropriate. Nothing to get offended about

bigtwin100

You can ride a FS fatty on the road to, not the place for it either. There are better bikes suited for Allaire, SS rigid do great there. FS fatties don't do as well. And conversely, I wouldn't want to ride my SS rigid on a lot of trails, my FS fatty would be much more appropriate. Nothing to get offended about
Ok sounds good. Glad you let us know

bigtwin100

Lol

RobW

Allaire is not rooty...its more Rudy

fortune-clapping.gif

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions