Facebook Marketplace

THATmanMANNY

I can't find a way to set profile privacy for FB marketplace. Kind of creepy that anyone you message can see your profile or see something of your profile via your listing. I'm not sure what the heck they even see.

anyone advice?

Karate Monkey

I mean, that's kind of the plus for FB marketplace vs. CL...nobody is anonymous, so you don't have to meet up with someone who looks shady.

Take your email/phone off your profile?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I mean, that's kind of the plus for FB marketplace vs. CL...nobody is anonymous, so you don't have to meet up with someone who looks shady.

Take your email/phone off your profile?

Curious if FB marketplace is better than CL and/or eBay?

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG

It’s ok. The suggestions it spits out are really irritating after a while but the non-anonymous nature of it is actually pretty nice.

THATmanMANNY

@walter
Thats simple and genius!
FB mkt isnt bad its just i see some repeat posts that i wont contact because it looks shady having different seller use the same photos and description. Ill stay away from those but when someone says BTw you have cute kids that gets weird...

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.

I've had the best luck with FB over any of the other platforms. It's super easy and stuff usually sells fast because of the wide audience range. Then you just meet up somewhere and it's done.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've had the best luck with FB over any of the other platforms. It's super easy and stuff usually sells fast because of the wide audience range. Then you just meet up somewhere and it's done.

Word. Awesome.

And who the hell named this sub forum? This has my fingerprints all over it I guess. Sigh..,

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
So I should change it to
I put this shit on everything
?
Oh, forgot. More seriouser. Got it

Top Bottom