F Strava

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Data returns.

C263CD04-1653-4BF1-90F3-CAA365B3D71B.gif

Ron

Remember when we just rode bikes. No cell phones, no social media. We just called people on a land line phone or visited bike shops and just rode bikes. Social media was a cork board in a bike shop.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Remember when we just rode bikes. No cell phones, no social media. We just called people on a land line phone or visited bike shops and just rode bikes. Social media was a cork board in a bike shop.

And we had to walk, uphill, through blizzards, tornadoes, and earthquakes to get to the bike shop. And if you were sick, it was due to an imbalance of bodily humors caused by a small witch or toad living in your stomach. And cured with a good bleeding.

jnos

This can't be a real thing.
Oh, it is. I first found out about it when one of my professors was on the front page of a local newspaper wearing nothing but running shorts and a tie. His hashing name is Dr. O.

Honestly, sounds like a fun time.

jdgang

Salt Shakers run every tuesday out of Salt Gastro Pub in Byram. As for the hashers...I could been down for at least one. Keep you posted. Wait didnt you just say except for the running part?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yeah, but I still run a few times per year for some reason.

now there is a reason: beer.
not that you needed a reason for beer. but just in case someone challenged why you were running.

jackx

Happy to report all my data has been returned to me plus 5 months of the paid strava stuff I will never use. As for tomorrow........

https://www.saltshakersrun.com/
I think those are the people leaving a trail of baking flour on The yellow and White Mooch trails starting from the Continental lot!

I asked what they were doing carrying around bags of flour and they said they were marking the trail for some runners.

Kaleidopete

I think those are the people leaving a trail of baking flour on The yellow and White Mooch trails starting from the Continental lot!

I asked what they were doing carrying around bags of flour and they said they were marking the trail for some runners.
At least that's better than Westwood Cycle using orange paint to mark rocks in wawayanda

jdgang

Yes we run up to the overlook...

jdgang

nice. i recall that it was getting late in the afternoon and i was wondering if the runners brought headlamps or flashlights and did some of the run in the dark.

Our normal season run between daylight savings time, so the group doesnt run in the dark, but there is a splinter group that runs all winter.....

Top Bottom