F Strava

jdgang

I JUST NEED TO RANT....I purchased a used gramin 810 from a friend. Noticed that some of his rides where not erased after I had sync. I email strava asking to remove rides that where recorded by a gramin 810 before February 9th of this year that where associated with a ROS 9 (my default bike). The support person deleted FUCKIN all rides prior to Feb 9th on ALL BIKES!!!! I am far beyond pissed right now!!!!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1eyxoa.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
I JUST NEED TO RANT....I purchased a used gramin 810 from a friend. Noticed that some of his rides where not erased after I had sync. I email strava asking to remove rides that where recorded by a gramin 810 before February 9th of this year that where associated with a ROS 9 (my default bike). The support person deleted FUCKIN all rides prior to Feb 9th on ALL BIKES!!!! I am far beyond pissed right now!!!!

Why?

jdgang

crisis advented...all data has been restored.
And for the the techie people out that I even sent the strava people and generic SQL delete statment so they knew what to do.

Delete sd
from strava_data as sd
where type = 'ride' and date_taken < '2019-02-09' and device = 'Gramin 810' and gear_type = 'bike' and gear_description = 'ROS9'

How could you screw that up!!!!

Top Bottom