f/s: Ryobi rotary tool

Karate Monkey

Trying to clear out a little room in my work space. I have a used Ryobi rotary tool, up to 3000 RPMs, in 100 rpm intervals. Brushes are good, and tool functions; it has nifty digital display, adjusted with buttons instead of a wheel. I've used it on-and-off for about 5 years, no heavy use.

Comes as pictured, $20. There are 4 ccollets included that aren't visible, for compatibility with other brands' shanks. I have the chuck wrench somewhere in my work space...

I don't leave the area super often, but switch between Colts Neck and Maplewood every few days every other week (confusing enough?). Let me know if you are interested, or even if you have something to trade for it.

IMG_20151210_185813.jpg

Bump, everyone needs a rotary tool, cheap, works good. $10 if you pick it up, otherwise $20.

Last edited:
if I didnt already own 2 (yes I said 2) dremel brand rotary tools I would get this.

put ot om craigs list. should sell in a day.
I even have someone I will forward the ad to for ya.

I could actually use this as my dremmel went missing. Maybe I'll run into you again at an Allaire Tuesday ride? Or I can meet you for a ride another day after work?
Lemme know what works for you.

Damn. Well if Mike gets hit by lightning I'll take this. I can get to Maplewood every other day of every other week or whatever the hell that schedule is.

Back
Top Bottom