enduro world series

oobaa47

Anyone know what's up with east coast shredder and who is probably the fastest guy to ever come out of the local scene, richie rude? I don't follow the EWS too closely but noticed he didn't place in the top 20 at either of the first two rounds (battling the injury bug perhaps?). And from what I remember, he absolutely annihilated the entire field in 2015 and 2016 after being a new comer to the discipline.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
First round he was within a podium finish until a front flat took him out of the running . Second round was a mud bath witch is always a bit of a lottery . Also I think the field is way more competitive and stronger than just a few years ago. He's also been switching bikes allot the past to years between the sb6 and 5.5 , when he was winning everything he always rode an up forked sb5 . He will win again just a matter of time

Sevenz

What happened to Richie Rude...Sam Hill happened to Richie Rude...Sam is an absolute Beast!! As mentioned above Richie was in contention on the first day of the first EWS but flatted at the beginning of the longest stage in EWS history and that put him way back. He is still one of the fastest guys in the world and will win again soon...But as was mentioned above the EWS is getting very popular and the competition is fierce.

Xler8

Not EWS related but did you guys see this Richie Rude edit from Creek? So sick...

That is pretty sick... bike skillz on point.

So wish I could have half that kind of bike control. Wonder how many hrs of riding those guys do per day...

oobaa47

That is pretty sick... bike skillz on point.

So wish I could have half that kind of bike control. Wonder how many hrs of riding those guys do per day...

Half?!?! I'll take 1/25ths.......truly sick....and all done while pretty greasy to boot......

Anyone know what trail he's on for the first 35 seconds or so? After that (at the @37 second mark), it looks like the entrance to waterboy to me....

Xler8

Half?!?! I'll take 1/25ths.......truly sick....and all done while pretty greasy to boot......

Anyone know what trail he's on for the first 35 seconds or so? After that (at the @37 second mark), it looks like the entrance to waterboy to me....

I'd imagine that 1/25th would be attainable by us mere mortals. That would be the equivalent of bunny hopping over a twig :)

V-Dub

Looks like the upper sections of Bushwack and Exodus.

Top Bottom