Emoji support

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
i feel like theres a story behind this, is it ever going to be shared? did i miss it?

I was riding Nassau with Paul as we we're getting to our cars a guy asked me for a shock pump. I had one and handed it over to the guy who needed it. As he's pumping his shock Paul goes I think that's Norm. I ask his name and it is and we informed him who we are lol. I "saved" Norm's ride by having a shock pump, I'm sure he would have been ok without it but it's funny out of all the people to run into and help it was us.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was riding Nassau with Paul as we we're getting to our cars a guy asked me for a shock pump. I had one and handed it over to the guy who needed it. As he's pumping his shock Paul goes I think that's Norm. I ask his name and it is and we informed him who we are lol. I "saved" Norm's ride by having a shock pump, I'm sure he would have been ok without it but it's funny out of all the people to run into and help it was us.

disappointed . . . expected a better story . . . especially from one of the resident post whores . . .

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I thought I passed you driving in as I was heading out from Columbia Trail...

Also, emoji fail on Chrome/Windows at twerk.

not sure if work will let you access chrome://flags - search emoji, and turn them on. then restart browser.

rick81721

Lothar

?‍??

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
said he was at the car, i carry lots of tools in my car for quick fixes . . .
No no no.... he said he was getting to his car. Not at his car. :p
It was one of those days where hell froze over. Who would have imagined that Max would have his shock pump and Norm didn't.
The irony! lol

I was just trying to add some MSG into it but no one is biting. Unfortunately, it was just that simple and boring of a story. Norm needed a shock pump and Max had it in his pack. :shrug:

Top Bottom