Emoji support

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
To go along with our smilies, I've added emoji support to the site.

Some people will see them on some devices. Others won't.

Usually emoji support needs to be enabled if you see a box or ?

Here are a few emoji, if you see them, great! If not, post up which browser and operating system you are using. We can see if they are supported.

?‍♀️???‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️?‍♂️??‍♂️

??

Before posting, if you can't see these, restart your system - the forum has many files in-play that might need to be updated on your system.
will only happen on restart (maybe just browser restart, but restart the whole thing.)

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
For you chromeOS users, if you don't see them straight away, go to chrome://flags and search for emoji.
enable the options available, and restart!

they even give you a context sensitive option for inserting them - ❤

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
@stb222 - it is working on my iphone 8/safari - try restarting. there were some changes that need to update cached files.

liong71er

To go along with our smilies, I've added emoji support to the site.

Some people will see them on some devices. Others won't.

Usually emoji support needs to be enabled if you see a box or ?

Here are a few emoji, if you see them, great! If not, post up which browser and operating system you are using. We can see if they are supported.

?‍♀️???‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️?‍♂️??‍♂️

??
Curious
What is that
Bicycle and eggplants mean?

Patrick

Staff member
windows 10 with edge seems to work. I can see them, not sure how to access emoji keyboard.

Top Bottom