Electra bike - 7 sp Townie

joeschaar

Hello all, I know this is not the normal for sale bike here but I'm betting that somone on here could use this to get a loved one riding.

itCNuv4LxuCu1nOKxoYjENMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0

Electra Bike 7 speed Townie – safety bike – free upgrades
$340

This is my wife’s bike. This bike was PERFECT to get her started in bike riding. She upgraded many things.

Do you (or the lady in your life) to start riding… This is the bike for her!
Like many beginners, my wife was worried about falling. The Townie bike “flat foot technology” allows full leg extension while keeping the ability to put your feet down while seated. This is a BIG deal for beginners and really makes them comfortable when starting riding. My wife has grown to riding a road bike. That is why we are selling this bike. It is in great shape and can help someone else get started in bicycle riding. Electra Bike Townie are the bikes that set the bar on the flat foot/foot forward riding position. They have been very successful.

{Electra Bike web site on flat foot technology}
“An efficient, upright riding position that lets you pedal with full power and ease. You're more in control. You have a lower center of gravity. Your back, neck and arms don't get as tired. And you can plant your feet on the ground whenever you want.”
http://www.electrabike.com/Technical/electra-bike-flat-foot-technology

The bike is in perfect shape. It is a 2009, purchased late in the year. It has been ridden in the neighborhood and on bike paths. It has 7 speeds so the rider can adjust how easy it is to pedal. This is useful on New jersey hills.
The upgrades all have the same Hawaii floral pattern. See the pictures.
The upgrades are:
Seat ($50 retail)
Bell ($16 retail)
Grips ($20 retail)
Front and rear fenders ($50 retail)
Additional Hawaii print stickers ($10 retail)
Coffee mug holder ($20)
Water Bottle cage ($7 retail)
Rear red blinky light ($15 retail)
Chrome valve caps ($5 retail)
About $200 in upgrades with the bike.
Come see and ride the bike. You will not believe how safe and comfortable these bikes are. I have recommended them to friends and they have been successful in getting a loved one started riding. You will not be disappointed.
Local pickup in Parsippany. I will NOT bring the bike to you to test ride it. I will meet you at a local bike path (the short one in MTN Lakes).

PM me and I can send more pictures.

Cheers,
"slow" Joe Schaar

Attachments

• Townie_Full.jpg
    Townie_Full.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom