Easy paced ride

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool, what time on Sunday? I got something going on in the afternoon but morning should work. Never been to Lewis Morris but this could be fun.

not sure time yet... but fairly early... @Santapez is doing a road ride with a friend so he's dropping me off before he heads out for that. i'll try to get this all figured out by the end of the day.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@scrapes six mile is a ton of fun!!! i believe there is still an MTBNJ 6 mile ride planned for sometime in October. @Norm can confirm?

i'm planning on going to lewis morris early sunday if you want to join. (plan is to get dropped off but then ride back home) WARNING: the morristown fall festival is going on from noon to 5 so traffic is sure to be a pain in the arse.

October 15th!

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Are there beginner rides still going on here? Looking to get back but need a couple easy rides. I remember 6M was challenging but fun
Hey Scrapes!
I got a puppy so all my rides are beginner pace :)
I might be going to allaire tomorrow morning to meet up with the other fellas.
@MissJR how early on Sunday at Lewis Morris? 6am early?

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
not totally sure yet... i can see it being like 7 am or something... 6 am might be pushing my cranky button... but i will definitely post when i know for sure. :D
on second thought lewis morris might be too much for the puppy, thinking I should stick to flatter till shes older.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@scrapes looking like 7:15 Sunday morning. Sunrise lake parking lot. I'll wear a bright pink hoodie so I'm easy to spot. Lew Mo is hilly and there's roots but we'll just take it easy.

@Arwen's Mom no worries.... another time! :)

scrapes

where have you been riding and what's your rig?
I haven't been on a trail since my accident at Allaire three years ago, tore my rotator cuff and busted knee on a bad crash. I ride mostly around town and to and from the gym. Looking to get back in it, but gotta go slow. Had my accident going above my abilities and learned my lesson.

I ride a Gary Fisher Advance hard tail.

scrapes

@scrapes looking like 7:15 Sunday morning. Sunrise lake parking lot. I'll wear a bright pink hoodie so I'm easy to spot. Lew Mo is hilly and there's roots but we'll just take it easy.

@Arwen's Mom no worries.... another time! :)

Sounds cool, hope I don't go too slow for ya . See ya at Sunrise at 7:15. I drive a silver Mitsubishi with a bright orange bike on the back.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions