Easy paced ride

qclabrat

Wow, @C8N my kpop kissena crew would be damn disappointed in you, I always thought Korean men ruled with an iron fist... Yes this coming from an Asian man, who hasn't ridden in two weeks

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Wow, @C8N my kpop kissena crew would be damn disappointed in you, I always thought Korean men ruled with an iron fist... Yes this coming from an Asian man, who hasn't ridden in two weeks
My bark is worse than my bite unfortunately...

WJF

9am
4/24
canal lot.
Pending weather.

Going with a small group of begginers and occasional riders for a "social loop". If anyone is looking for a tour of the park or just a nice friendly begginers group ride to go on. We will also have a few females in the group so it's not a sausage fest if you wanted to invite a wife or gf :)
Jumpa.........You may want to reconsider your Canal lot start point on Sun-24-April. Tour De Franklin will be using Canal Road for their bike routes and the 6M Canal lot is used for a rest stop. Would avoid that area by car if possible.

jumpa

Jumpa.........You may want to reconsider your Canal lot start point on Sun-24-April. Tour De Franklin will be using Canal Road for their bike routes and the 6M Canal lot is used for a rest stop. Would avoid that area by car if possible.
Thanks for the heads up!

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Buy your wife a car.
She likes the acura. I was going to buy myself a beater and give her the acura but we actually would like to have an Suv for trips and such... so decided to wait until the acura is paid off and wife will get a new suv. She likes the rdx and the rx. I am thinking santa fe... world's apart....

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
She likes the acura. I was going to buy myself a beater and give her the acura but we actually would like to have an Suv for trips and such... so decided to wait until the acura is paid off and wife will get a new suv. She likes the rdx and the rx. I am thinking santa fe... world's apart....

Jeep Patriot

ilnadi

Anybody else thinking of bringing kids?
My son is on a 20" bike and survived the first 1.5 miles from the Canal parking lot last Saturday. We turned around at he first real steep climb this being his first time on a single track.
We may come if there are other kids or if the train can survive the (lack of) speed

Only if my daughter was old enuff...
My son is 9 and on a 20" bike, see above.

jumpa

Anybody else thinking of bringing kids?
My son is on a 20" bike and survived the first 1.5 miles from the Canal parking lot last Saturday. We turned around at he first real steep climb this being his first time on a single track.
We may come if there are other kids or if the train can survive the (lack of) speed

My son is 9 and on a 20" bike, see above.

the speed will probably be a beginner pace but overall determined by the pace of the group as a whole. this ride might be out of your sons comfort zone if he is still working his way up to riding actual single track .

scrapes

Are there beginner rides still going on here? Looking to get back but need a couple easy rides. I remember 6M was challenging but fun

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@scrapes six mile is a ton of fun!!! i believe there is still an MTBNJ 6 mile ride planned for sometime in October. @Norm can confirm?

i'm planning on going to lewis morris early sunday if you want to join. (plan is to get dropped off but then ride back home) WARNING: the morristown fall festival is going on from noon to 5 so traffic is sure to be a pain in the arse.

scrapes

@scrapes six mile is a ton of fun!!! i believe there is still an MTBNJ 6 mile ride planned for sometime in October. @Norm can confirm?

i'm planning on going to lewis morris early sunday if you want to join. (plan is to get dropped off but then ride back home) WARNING: the morristown fall festival is going on from noon to 5 so traffic is sure to be a pain in the arse.

Cool, what time on Sunday? I got something going on in the afternoon but morning should work. Never been to Lewis Morris but this could be fun.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions