Easter Sunday/Monday

V

vicious26

thursday night group ride

Thursday April 16th ride at 6pm, at the church rd lot, by W.Crossing.

cheney

Anyone riding tomorrow or Saturday? I am toying with the idea of taking tomorrow off to play in the mud.

RJRuns4

Are there any ongoing rides at BaldPate. I live outside new hope and would love to find a group to ride with. I usually ride at Tohickon Park in PA ( an awsome place), but i would love to ride with a bigger group. Its just no fun crashing when no one is watching! I would be up for week nights or weekend mornings!

Ross

kush

I will be up at Baldpate at 6:30am Sat AM (in a few hours). Provided I wake up. Which I think I will. It's short notice, but it may work out for any insomniac baldpate fans out there.

Are there any ongoing rides at BaldPate. I live outside new hope and would love to find a group to ride with. I usually ride at Tohickon Park in PA ( an awsome place), but i would love to ride with a bigger group. Its just no fun crashing when no one is watching! I would be up for week nights or weekend mornings!

Ross

The shop I work at is holding a Wednesday evening ride at Bald Pate this month.

cheney

I am trying to put people together to ride weekend mornings. I will be up at Baldpate tomorrow around 8am. I live in Lambertville. I plan to be in the lot on Fiddlers Creek Rd. at 8:30 if anyone wants to join me.

V

vicious26

BP ride

Park at the lot on Church rd and ride from there, it is about a 7 mile loop. Check out the map i posted. I rode it yesterday, it was a lot of fun.

Top Bottom