Dudes, over the top of through the bear trap?

Which way to release the kraken?

• Over the top

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • through the bear trap

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just remembered another reason the bear trap doesn't work. Unless you're a savage, you tuck your undershirt into your underwear.

Undershirt/underwear/dress-shirt/pants. Keeps everything tidy.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would be afraid my underwear would be visible with my shirt tucked in.

Last edited:

The Kalmyk

@Santapez is correct. Tucking "undershirt" into underwear keeps things tight.

Seeing my underwear isn't an issue. I'm not a see through shirt wearing kinda guy:)

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was wearing button fly jeans today (worst invention in the history of mankind should be another poll) and I am sitting at Starbucks drinking a pint of beer (from a can of course) and my light roast Willow coffee brewed in their Clover machine and have to go to the bathroom really bad. So when I get into the bathroom I made special care to see how I do things (due to this thread). Since they are button fly, it is too much of a pain to open just the bear trap part, so I undo the whole thing and noticed before I started to take a leak that I tucked the belt underneath my cojones as I was taking out my johnson. I'm holding the belt down with my left hand while the right hand is guiding the hose. Btw I have never pissed on my belt. There you have it.

:nophoto:

Last edited:

BiknBen

Unless you're a savage, you tuck your undershirt into your underwear.
Undershirt/underwear/dress-shirt/pants. Keeps everything tidy.

I remember this life lesson I learned in HS. When wearing an undershirt and tucking...I do as @Santapez . How else can you pull the outer shirt to the correct amount of looseness while leaving the undershirt tucked neatly? If not tucked into underwear, the undershirt comes up and bunches under the outer shirt. Damn, that is annoying. I think this is an example of "Once you do it...you will never go back!"

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
the shirt goes in the underwear - unless you buy custom shirts, there is no way to keep the pleat in the back.
look at guys with drop 14 or better (ie 46 chest, 32 waist) - standard shirts, even tapered, are bags.

when i worked tech, it was definitely ott.

images

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Soundz wears button fly jeans so any clothing advice he has is useless. He can't complain if he bought those monstrosities.

I may look like I'm homeless most of the time now, but I did used to wear a suit to work everyday...

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Carson, how to you keep your gun in a safe spot while taking a crap in a public bathroom?

Or do you just always use the station?

Top Bottom