Dropper Post Compatible Seat Bag

Water is the most mass I have in the pack. And it's nice to have the tube, instead of stopping to grab a water bottle from the frame.

this is the only answer; i've lost multiple tools/tubes due to saddle bags unzipping mid descent. never lost anything with one of these straps. i have one on my road bike and one on the mtb, i could easily fit a small multi tool in as well. use with my thomson dropper and its good to go.

this was the only photo i could find with the strap and dropper lol
screen-shot-2018-04-24-at-9-56-56-pm.png
Back in the early days (1990) If we stopped near any log over or big rock, there was always some ones stuff to be found.
tools, pumps, wrenches, tubes.
Like they had a yard sale just before the crash.

I'll add another vote for the Awesome Strap and dropper-friendliness. I carry a tube and one tire lever strapped to the saddle.

Tools, CO2 adapter, and CO2 are in my jersey pocket, in this http://backcountryresearch.com/tulbag-storage.html

I’m able to fit my co2 and thread on the adapter so it can’t twist off, I’m thinking about wedging my think multi tool in it so i don’t have to worry about forgetting tools and crap when i ride :p

I'll add another vote for the Awesome Strap and dropper-friendliness. I carry a tube and one tire lever strapped to the saddle.
Tools, CO2 adapter, and CO2 are in my jersey pocket, in this http://backcountryresearch.com/tulbag-storage.html
I’m able to fit my co2 and thread on the adapter so it can’t twist off, I’m thinking about wedging my think multi tool in it so i don’t have to worry about forgetting tools and crap when i ride :p
I can fit 1 Vape, 1 small pipe , 1 mini tool kit, 1 tube

wheter back or bike is “better” really depends on the type of riding that is planned

I picked up a saddle mounted bottle holder and a bottle shaped bag to store stuff in. This one is big enough to hold my phone, multitool and some snacks. I may end up putting this bag in the frame mounted cage and put a water bottle under seat in case the bag was to come off midride, I can at least see that.

IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3873.JPG

Back
Top Bottom