dropper lever, what do you think?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i actually havent had any problems with or without gloves on the bontrager lever, FWIW . . . just thinking about it since the bike is currently in pieces anyways . . .

rick81721

Lothar
i actually havent had any problems with or without gloves on the bontrager lever, FWIW . . . just thinking about it since the bike is currently in pieces anyways . . .

For your wimpy thumb syndrome

Therapy-Ball-Exercise-Guide.png

one piece crank

Specialized includes two levers with their Command Post IRcc. I use this one:
SPec_dropper_lever.jpg

They also supply one like this, that replaces the clamp on the Specialized grip, but I don't like my levers that close to the grip. If you are considering a grip-shift, you may like this one.
expertlever.jpeg

expertlever2.jpg

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Specialized includes two levers with their Command Post IRcc. I use this one:
View attachment 86169

They also supply one like this, that replaces the clamp on the Specialized grip, but I don't like my levers that close to the grip. If you are considering a grip-shift, you may like this one.
View attachment 86170
View attachment 86171

I have the baby paddle I hate it, it's a rush to drop the seat before getting sack tapped by it and I have to re position my hand to make the full throw. I've moved it around to get it better to no luck

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so it seems like since the bontrager lever is the same style as the wolftooth/pnw levers, the cost to upgrade is only going to get a minimal benefit and since i have no problems with this one functioning Im going to do my best to resist upgradeitis here and hopefully the urge will pass. . . . . .

bergsnj

I installed a PNW loam lever. It so much smoother and easier to push than the fox lever. I have used the wolf tooth and they basically feel the same as far as action goes. The fox lever also squeeked from day 1.
47E0EC92-DBAB-42D5-84F6-8EEEAC78A5DA.jpeg

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I installed a PNW loam lever. It so much smoother and easier to push than the fox lever. I have used the wolf tooth and they basically feel the same as far as action goes. The fox lever also squeeked from day 1. View attachment 86235
How's that PNW lever working out? Thinking of getting that one or the Woldtooth to replace the shitty stock lever on my bike.

serviceguy

I have the wolftooth, is the best working component of my bike...I didn't buy the OneUp because it's made of plastic but they just came out with a new version in aluminum. And a bunch of other goodies that I now want!

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Its awesome. And the teal thumb pad matches the yeti color scheme
Thx.
Gonna go with Wolftooth. If it was black I probably would have gone that route. The orange would have looked great on my bike.

Will keep in mind for the future though.

serviceguy

Thx.
Gonna go with Wolftooth. If it was black I probably would have gone that route. The orange would have looked great on my bike.

Will keep in mind for the future though.
Which one in orange, PNW makes it with an orange pad and wolf tooth has an orange special edition currently out of stock.

Jbyrd13

I have the Wolftooth lever paired with a KS Lev Integra. The lever has plenty of adjustability, quality materials, ergonomic and can be serviced at home if needed. Cable routing and set up are excellent.

Top Bottom