dropper lever, what do you think?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
i actually havent had any problems with or without gloves on the bontrager lever, FWIW . . . just thinking about it since the bike is currently in pieces anyways . . .

one piece crank

Specialized includes two levers with their Command Post IRcc. I use this one:
SPec_dropper_lever.jpg

They also supply one like this, that replaces the clamp on the Specialized grip, but I don't like my levers that close to the grip. If you are considering a grip-shift, you may like this one.
expertlever.jpeg

expertlever2.jpg

Specialized includes two levers with their Command Post IRcc. I use this one:
View attachment 86169

They also supply one like this, that replaces the clamp on the Specialized grip, but I don't like my levers that close to the grip. If you are considering a grip-shift, you may like this one.
View attachment 86170
View attachment 86171
I have the baby paddle I hate it, it's a rush to drop the seat before getting sack tapped by it and I have to re position my hand to make the full throw. I've moved it around to get it better to no luck

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
so it seems like since the bontrager lever is the same style as the wolftooth/pnw levers, the cost to upgrade is only going to get a minimal benefit and since i have no problems with this one functioning Im going to do my best to resist upgradeitis here and hopefully the urge will pass. . . . . .

I installed a PNW loam lever. It so much smoother and easier to push than the fox lever. I have used the wolf tooth and they basically feel the same as far as action goes. The fox lever also squeeked from day 1.
47E0EC92-DBAB-42D5-84F6-8EEEAC78A5DA.jpeg