Drainage improvements red trail

Glad to help! Thanks for the shout out!

I was there on Thursday and was surprised to see it held up so well. It may need a slight adjustment (make it a gnar berm - Mike S said no :( )

Now - about that stupid tree that keeps getting in the way...

Ditto on what Muddy Sprocket sez to the "Two Mikes" on the drainage nicks, bitty berms and fill ins on Red and Yellow!!... Nice Work:D....Oh and if you are referring to that "Tree" on Red I got it on Monday. I was the one who cut it the first time by hand BTW! There is still one down on the ground....next time:getsome:

Also rode blue on the North side of the power lines. it's in good shape aside from a few face slappers and the usual soft spots. Removed a big branch near the culvert.

Hopefully we can soon replace the "saggy" bridge near Conover Rd.

TAS

Ditto on what Muddy Sprocket sez to the "Two Mikes" on the drainage nicks, bitty berms and fill ins on Red and Yellow!!... Nice Work:D....Oh and if you are referring to that "Tree" on Red I got it on Monday. I was the one who cut it the first time by hand BTW! There is still one down on the ground....next time:getsome:

Also rode blue on the North side of the power lines. it's in good shape aside from a few face slappers and the usual soft spots. Removed a big branch near the culvert.

Hopefully we can soon replace the "saggy" bridge near Conover Rd.

TAS

Last Thursday, I ran around blue on the South side of the power lines and got rid of all thee face slappers. I rode a trail I never been on before and it was nice.. Can't wait to get back to that trail again.

Overall - the trails are in great shape with the exception of that huge tree on Van Ness..

when is the next TM day? Anyone know? With the boys fall baseball season kicking up and school in session, I need to schedule this shit weeks out with the wife. She's got me booked up until the second week in November... WTF

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions