Do you have coffee cup game?

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
I have couple. I'm supposedly not allowed to buy more but what she doesn't know doesn't get me in trouble :p

Attachments

• thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 25
  • thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 28
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 22

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have couple. I'm supposedly not allowed to buy more but what she doesn't know doesn't get me in trouble :p
Yeah, I just got busted bringing 4 new mugs into the house.
That means at least 4 must go.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Yeah, I just got busted bringing 4 new mugs into the house.
That means at least 4 must go into hiding.

fify. One at a time is the way to go. Put it in the back and ignore it for a while. After it's got some dust on it it's "what do you mean hon, it's been here".

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
fify. One at a time is the way to go. Put it in the back and ignore it for a while. After it's got some dust on it it's "what do you mean hon, it's been here".
Yeah, I admittedly got lazy on this one.
I'm much more focused when it's a new punt glass.

Fatduke

Spotted this for a couple bucks at a Sierra Trading Post the other day and thought it looked like a cozy mug to add to the collection. Reminds me of the desert and fishing at the same time.

20180512_183902.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I have recently added 4 mugs to the arsenal.

6F62EC80-E540-488E-83A6-A1EE595C80AE.jpeg
E00AD124-BAE2-4964-96AD-0AE5E82FB55B.jpeg

Front & back of the mug above. This came from our Harrisonburg trip last weekend. This is Gordon’s studio and as far as I know there are like 10 in the world.

7360C60C-0DA2-4F0B-8FFE-5B65250ED9F3.jpeg

I got this in Austin and gave it to D for her birthday. I’d been looking for an Orange mug for a while and I found one down there. They have a thing with bats down there. IDK.

16FD7A36-81D6-4876-8B65-5A17FEF7FE70.jpeg

This came from the Philly trip 2 weeks ago. Philadelphia Magic Gardens. It’s kind of messy but we bought it anyway.

99930D78-1C92-44C0-B6E9-8DDDB54F7F91.jpeg

Infinity Mirrors exhibit at the AGO in Toronto, from a month ago. This also filled my search for a red mug.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Bat bridge? We went to the bridge with the ogre under it.
After I posted that, I think I was confusing it with the Orge bridge. But I remember something about Seattle where you could go see thousands of bats coming in an out of a cave at a certain time, however google isn't returning anything soo...

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After I posted that, I think I was confusing it with the Orge bridge. But I remember something about Seattle where you could go see thousands of bats coming in an out of a cave at a certain time, however google isn't returning anything soo...

Maybe New Mexico?

Top Bottom