Do I "need" or just "want"???

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
couple of D&R rides did in one of my BBs - but it had some miles on it anyway.

that was probably defective from the factory, should be exceedingly rare, but it does happen once in a while, thats why warranties exist.

Dajerseyrat

Install finished, just have to bed the pads in.

Attachments

• IMG_20181016_190953.jpg
    IMG_20181016_190953.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20181016_190941.jpg
    IMG_20181016_190941.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20181016_191000.jpg
    IMG_20181016_191000.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 72

Dajerseyrat

I just went down to the local 7-Eleven to get my winning mega millions ticket, and took the bike to bed the brakes in. Man these brakes bite! But the biggest thing I noticed about them that I like was the FEEL of the levers. They feel so much better than the levers on the SRAM brakes which is why I think I disliked the SRAM from the start.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I just went down to the local 7-Eleven to get my winning mega millions ticket, and took the bike to bed the brakes in. Man these brakes bite! But the biggest thing I noticed about them that I like was the FEEL of the levers. They feel so much better than the levers on the SRAM brakes which is why I think I disliked the SRAM from the start.
Can I FEEL your levers at CR this weekend?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
If I go, sure...Im 50/50 on there or Allaire, cause I have work at 330 and have to be back by 2pm.
2PM? plenty of time. We should be back at the lot by 12.
I hear about what great FEEL Hopes have but I don't know what that exactly means

qclabrat

You mean like... it has feedback?
Sorry... never rode a motorcycle so no idea how they feel either lol
The levers are machined vs cast like most other levers. Real nice workmanship. I'm also curious how much more power to expect from V4s vs my E4s. Though mine could use a bleed

Top Bottom