Discount for misfit psycles frames

mcim29

Personally I want to see everyone of you lined up next to me at SSaP. 1st year it was a dude from Albany and me in a sea of Rigs. Last year about 4 including the wife. This year will be awesome to see all represent...

Send me the link... I will convert my rig to SS a few weeks before...

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
first ride

Had my fist ride on Saturday at Allamuchy. So far so good

Attachments

• P1030214.jpg
    P1030214.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 85

map111158

Nice, I also recommend the KMC SS Chain for sale on misfits site. Been using one all year for countless miles with no problems.

nogearshere

Congratulations to New Jersey for being that much more awesome...you are all but assured a victory over that previous hot-bed for Misfit Psycles consumption...North Carolina.

A sincere thanks to Matt and the other like-minded souls that either endorsed, purchased or even just considered a little something something from our modest empire.
My cockles have been warmed by this showing and I do humbly appreciate the thought.

Incidentally I had erroneously stated that you had warmed my 'cuckolds' and quickly realized that this isn't that kind of forum.

Glenlivet12

Congratulations to New Jersey for being that much more awesome...you are all but assured a victory over that previous hot-bed for Misfit Psycles consumption...North Carolina.

A sincere thanks to Matt and the other like-minded souls that either endorsed, purchased or even just considered a little something something from our modest empire.
My cockles have been warmed by this showing and I do humbly appreciate the thought.

Incidentally I had erroneously stated that you had warmed my 'cuckolds' and quickly realized that this isn't that kind of forum.

Hey quit messin' around online and send me my frame!:p

Thanks for having a great sale! This will be my first 29er and without such a great deal I probably wouldn't have drank the kool aid until much later in the year. Looks like I'll be able to get in on some ssap action:getsome:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Now that is mighty kind of you to acknowledge our little state and forum here in NJ. Also good to see we out did Dickey and the south- yanks 2 rebels 0

from misfits Facebook page

NEW JERSEY FTW!
by Peter Keiller on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 12:16pm

By the power of Psycles!
New Jersey is CRUSHING upstart North Carolina in this recent (and previously undeclared) sales surge at Misfit Psycles.

Snoopy was unavailable for comment but M. Bender has guaranteed a victory over the combined farces of L. Fontaine and R. Dillen. "Even if I have to buy 3 more myself, the south will NOT rise again!"

With only 12 hours remaining in the sale to end all (last) years, New Jersey is enjoying a decisive, albeit, SLIM 2 frame lead over North Carolina. F and D have put a hold on the v-day parade and are expected (by me) to be-double their efforts...

As an interesting and longwinded aside, the COMBINED contributions of NJ and NC made up over 50% of the frames moved in the GREYSKULL sale...proving once again...not all cyclists are vein douchaholics.

The kind words and prop's displayed over the weekend have been most appreciated, a sincere thanks to those that helped.

I give you each my solem word. When I am rich (not Rich) and even more powerful, I will NOT allow my people's people to forget what you did!

Last edited:

soulchild

Now while you wait for your viewing pleasures

picture.php
love the color scheme :cool:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good news for belt fans or wannabes All Misfits ALC ( Domestic) frames will be made with split rears after June first. Also All AL (Taiwan) frames will be powder coated (in Toronto ON) inlieu of wet paint effective August 1.
Frames will be released in batches of 60. 50 will be standard BLACK, 10 a LIMITED colour of Misfit personal bidding.
Depending on season and volume this may mean multiple colours per MONTH or NO colours for several…

MikeP

Good news for belt fans or wannabes All Misfits ALC ( Domestic) frames will be made with split rears after June first. Also All AL (Taiwan) frames will be powder coated (in Toronto ON) inlieu of wet paint effective August 1.
Frames will be released in batches of 60. 50 will be standard BLACK, 10 a LIMITED colour of Misfit personal bidding.
Depending on season and volume this may mean multiple colours per MONTH or NO colours for several…
seriously you are their US East coast rep....should be building up my frame in about 2 weeks just ordered an X-Caliber to strip for parts and resell frame and whatever else I don't use

Top Bottom