Dirtfest 2017

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were a bit late to the game as well with only two sites available at Ridge. Ended up grabbing sites at Meadows.

Can't wait.

DownhillR3

I'm in! Will be first time. Recommendations in local campsites? Not looking to be out in the middle of a dusty, hot field.

sjeronis

I'm in! Will be first time. Recommendations in local campsites? Not looking to be out in the middle of a dusty, hot field.
Seven points campground. Ridge and Meadow are closest to the trails so they sell out first. Try to get a site in The Valley loop or one of the other down hill. Dirtfest runs a shuttle to take you and your bike up to the event or you can just ride.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
I can't make dirt fest this year, so my campsite is up for grabs. It's in one of the two camping areas on the top of the hill closest to the trails in the seven points campground. I reserved it the day they became available so it's a great spot, not stuck next to a bathroom or the main road. It's a tent spot with electricity. Have thurs-sat nights reserved, would like to transfer them for face value (around $90).

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't make dirt fest this year, so my campsite is up for grabs. It's in one of the two camping areas on the top of the hill closest to the trails in the seven points campground. I reserved it the day they became available so it's a great spot, not stuck next to a bathroom or the main road. It's a tent spot with electricity. Have thurs-sat nights reserved, would like to transfer them for face value (around $90).

call me please pm sent!!!! I will Take it...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You've been talking about this since Dirtfest 2016. So unprepared!
LOL,,,,, I have a spot already but it's lower down the hill. I would like to be up near the trail head... I'm very prepared... I'm packed already

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
LOL,,,,, I have a spot already but it's lower down the hill. I would like to be up near the trail head... I'm very prepared... I'm packed already

@Mitch wants to be up near us. We've got a bitchin' Parcheesi tournament lined up for this weekend.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A big thank you to @Mitch for the gift!!!

Dems are some tasty beers!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8313.JPG
    IMG_8313.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 146
Top Bottom